Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swine Flu has entered my World.....of Warcraft

Yep, you read that title correctly, swine flu....in World of Warcraft. Here's a screenie:

Swine Flu in World of Warcraft Click to Enlarge

Apparently this disease has been in the game for more than a year, and its just coincidence that we're being plagued (ha, pun) by the same disease today. WoW really brightened my day when I saw this, yep, I felt joy at the sight of a deadly disease, how awesome. Heres a link on the stats of this disease on wowhead.com: Swine Flu

On a somewhat related note, 2 days ago I recieved an email from Blizzard Entertainment (devolopers of WoW) that my old account that I no longer use was signed up for a free 10 day trail. I thought this was odd but didn't really think anything of it. Today I get another email, here is an exerpt:

****Notice of Account Closure****

Account Name: EXIMIUSNERO

Account Action: Closure
Reason for Action: Terms of Use Violation - Economy Exploitation

After a thorough investigation, we have found that a player of the account listed above participated in activities designed to gain an unfair advantage in the World of Warcraft economy.


Damnit! I inadvertently broke those terms that nobody reads!

Hmm, so I guess someone hacked into my old account, time to change the password on my new one!!!



3 comments:

Connor said...

My dad told me that swine flu is a term that has been used for quite some time.
Wow John, breakin WoW rules, I never thought you'd stoop so low, lol jk.

John said...

ya apparently there was a big outbreak in the 70's

warcraft guide said...

swine flu...not good. Warcraft yay though.