Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What?! Two posts in the same month?!?

Yep, I think this is the first time I've blogged twice in the same month.

An update on my Japanese learning: I'm up to 37 hiragana characters. I only have 9 more for the basic 46 characters, but then there's another 60 characters to learn. So far it's been pretty simple, but I'm not looking forward to learning Kanji. You need about 2000-3000 kanji memorized to be fluent in reading Japanese.

I was going to learn a few more characters today but got sucked into this site anime-planet.com which is a great way to organize the anime you've watched, are watching, etc. Hmm, speaking about anime, I'm really looking forward to Anime Central in May, being held in Rosemont Illinois. What I really need is a job to be ready to splurge all over anime goodies. Hmmm, came out a little wrong.

I'm cutting this blog short. I have a couple of more things I want to talk about, but I'm kind of tired so ehhhhh, that's it for now. I leave you with this picture of a cat.

No comments: