Friday, August 21, 2009

Back in Hell

First off I have to say, Fuck TV commercials. The last couple of weeks of summer came by faster than I expected and all I'm trying to do is enjoy the time I have left but all I see is commercial after commercial about "Back to School". What the hell? These commercials started in JULY!

No I do not want to get a new haircut for school (Well, actually I did get a haircut, but I don't need a commercial to tell me to get a haircut, I just look in the mirror and if my hair looks bad and I can't do anything with it then it's time for a cut). No I do not want to get a whole new wardrobe for back to school. And FUCK NOOOOO I was not "Rock-Staring" at you, but I'm about to Rock-Shove-My-Foot-Up-Your-Ass!!!! (thank you Connor for the last quote :P) These TV advertisements made sure that school was never from my mind and therefore a constant downer on my mood.

Anyways I'm back in school again, didn't manage to get that creative writing class with Connor and I have a crappy lunch but that's why they call it hell school right? This summer sucked weatherwise with all the raining but I was also lazy so my gundam remains uncompleted. It's about 95% done with primer but....now the parts are just sitting at my desks. It rained again today.

And now something to make this post not all about me and my whining. The Trailer for Avatar came out yesterday and it looks amazing. For those of you who don't know its a Sci-Fi film that was planned 14 years ago by director James Cameron who also filmed Aliens, Terminator 2 and Titanic. Short synopsis is humans are colonizing a life-bearing planet with a race of sentient beings known as the Na'vi. The atmosphere is not breathable by humans so they create a Na'vi/human hybrid that harbors a human's consciousness as the "pilot". Then the battle for the planet ensues. James Cameron is supposed to be using some pretty incredible new technology to film this movie such as a 3d camera that uses two lenses to simulate depth of vision just like our eyes. The HD trailer looked quite amazing and if nothing else the movie will be gorgeous to watch. Here's to hoping it turns out ok.

1 comment:

Connor said...

LOL, loved your rant and how you crossed out hell, very LOL.
Hm, avatar sounds very cool!